Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello

Hello random people on the Internet!  If you're reading this, it means you've stumbled onto my blog and will soon be asking yourself "What fresh Hell have I wandered in to?"

That's right, I've created a brand new circle!  Hell is also apparently pretty colorful (I'll leave it to your imagination as to why).  So, the point of this blog is really for me to talk about subjects that tend to keep me up at night.  You may be thinking "Oh, great, this person is going to talk about problems that everyone deals with and thinks that they're somehow special for experiencing them."

While it is true that everyone, or at the very least a lot of people, deal with issues that I plan to talk about, it doesn't hurt to talk about these things.  I don't expect anyone to read this blog, there is nothing spectacular or unique about it, but I can at least put my thoughts out there and delude myself that someone may seek solace in my struggles, or comfort in the fact they are not alone in  a situation, or maybe just validation that someone shares their opinion.  Plus, anonymity and the Internet go hand in hand, so there's really no danger in me talking about a few things.

That being said, if I talked about all the issues that pop into my mind, non-stop, this may be a very depressing, dark, heavy blog.  So, lucky for you, Internet person, my life also serves as a comedy of sorts.  Maybe I'll alternate with a serious post and a humorous one, maybe I'll string together a couple of slightly heavy ones and then a humor, or maybe an extremely heavy and then several humor...

As a forewarning, nothing is safe or sacred.  My mind is a busy little bastard, and never stops to think "Am I taking this too far?"  It leaves that up to my mouth-filter to decide if it sounds stupid/offensive/makes-no-sense.  Unfortunately for you, my fingers have no suck filter.  Anyway, thank you for stopping by, and I hope I can provide some entertainment, bring out thought-provoking emotions, or comfort in the fact that there is in fact someone out there more messed up than you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment